12 August 2015

Wordy Wednesday

 
Vaccination update from yours truely!

I wanted to say a big thank you for all your comments and purrs. I'm ok and I'm not going back to the V.E.T.!

Xanthe and Nishiko had their vaccines done on Monday. Mummy said that Xanthe was a very good girl cat, but Nishiko was swearing at the V.E.T. like there was no tomorrow. Other than that there have been no problems with them.

Purrs and Headbutts

Daedalus xxx


Note from Kitty: I spoke to the vet again with regards to Daeda's reaction last week. She had told me that she had looked into the matter and had come up with the theory that (in layman's terms) Daedalus may have a needle phobia, which could have stemmed back to when he was neutured in 2013. My poor Baby Boy!

I'm not sure what we are going o do with regards to future visits to the vets, but I will keep you all updated.

Kitty x