24 May 2014

2nd Visit to the VET!


 
I couldn't believe it when Mummy packed me up in the Kitty Carrier again, yesterday. As soon as we got out of the house I started screaming at her "Mommy I haven't jumped from the bedroom window and I haven't hurt myself! We don't need to go to the horrible VET!"
Mummy said "I'm not taking you for that, Xanthe. We're going to go to the vet to get you CHIPPED."


I didn't know what she meant by that.
Mummy told me "We need to get you chipped in case you leave the house or the garden and get lost. If you get lost and someone finds you then they can take you to the vet and the vet can scan you with a special machine which will detect the chip with all your information on it and bring you back home."


It sounded interesting and helpful too.
We got to the VET and she put a big needle in my fur and put the CHIP under my skin and that was that. All Mummy had to do was type my details into the computer. So simple and it didn't hurt either.
Mummy said "You're a brave girl, Xanthe."
Yes I am!

Purrs and Headbutts

Xanthe xxx

P.S> It's Daeda's turn next week.